Friday, July 22, 2016

Scholastic Star Wars Workbooks

After visited Legoland..
For their Star Wars Day...
This Star Wars Workbooks...
Is just nice for me...
To learn about Phonics and ABCs

It's a great and comprehensive workbook...
I enjoy myself pronouncing the Long e....
And circle the words..
That have the same long E sound....
I managed to know,
How to differentiate,
The long E and short E sound...
"QUEEN" and "JEDI"

It's really fun and interesting...
When A is not only for APPLE...
U is not only for UNIFORM,
But Luminars UNDULI...

Guess what?
They are having more workbooks,
For this series:
ABC Fun...
Literacy Skills....

I'll go and grab one..
After finish mastering,
My phonics and ABCs...
With Scholastic!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...