Monday, December 10, 2012

Animals Fun Land

My very first adventure with animals.....
I called this place animals fun land...
Instead of rabbit fun land....
As I can also see a lot of other farm animals..
Besides rabbits~~~~~
Deers....
Mousedeers......
And I heard jie jie start singing song for me:
Doe, A deer, a female deer.....

 Light brown horse~~~~

 More horses...
People waiting for pony ride.....

If you're wondering...
Nope.. I didn't ride on the pony~~~
I only ride on my stroller, instead........

Want to know what cute monkeys did?
Check it out in my kor kor's blog....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...