Monday, December 31, 2012

Cameron Highlands Resort - Room

I'll bring you to a 'tour',
In our room
Cameron Highlands Resort.......


Super comfy big bed........
For all of us......

Special privileges for being a baby....
One extra cot especially for me....
With my favourite toy:
I bring it everywhere I go..
:)

Big and cosy living room.......
It's big enough until....
We can even have our art time here...
Hop over to Little Artist's blog,
To see what art we'd made during our trip,
With limited resources,
Without any colours.....

Zoom Zoom Zoom in.....
Fruits compliment from the hotel......
Thank you,
Cameron Highlands Resort...

Only me......
Can bath in this special 'bath tub'!
So much privileges being a baby!~
:)
 Our Hotel's Balcony.....

And the view from our balcony.......

It's so cool......
Having a Boh tea Ummph time...
@ the balcony here......

Relaxing and enjoying........

Hop over to my jie jie's blog....
For more fun playing time!

1 comment:

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...