Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fisher Price Press & Crawl Lion

Very nice press & crawl lion...
From Fisher-Price...

Additional member,
To my lion toy collection!~

Let me tell you what this toys can do....
It helps me in development of gross motor,
As well as fine motor skill...

Easy-rolling wheels,
Encourage crawl & Chase fun,
Strengthening my gross motor skills,
Balance and coordination...

Batting at the mane,
To make it spin exercises fine motor skills,
And help baby develop eye-hand coordination!~

Guess what?
It helps me with thinking and problem solving, too?
Want to know how?
By pressing the lion's back,
To get it rolling...
Helps me understand...
The cause and effect!~
:)

Perfect toy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...