Thursday, March 14, 2013

Motherhood Expo: Combi Baby Crawling Contest

Right after Kidsme Baby Feeding Contest.....
It's time for doing some exercise.....

I was one of the participants,
In Combi Baby Crawling Contest,
@ Motherhood Expo...

I'm such a fast crawler......
That I successfully become,
One of the finalists!!!

So close to the top 3 prizes........
But..............
Maybe I'm the 4th contestants,
From the beginning....
Faith to be the 4th winner......

Bye bye combi stroller,
Bye bye combi high chair,
Bye bye combi car seat.........

Happy part is.....
I still walk away with consolation prize!~
Thanks combi!!!

2 comments:

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...