Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mc Donald Birthday Party


Hurray!~
It's my birthday!~
And we celebrated my big day,
By having a small but meaningful party,
In Mc Donald!~

Thanks for everyone who attended!~
Hope all the kids enjoyed themselves,
Especially the games,
During the party!~

The lollipop balloon arch,
Especially decorated,
For the birthday party,
By McDonald Event organizer,
Miss Siti...
Thanks a lot for your effort!

Mummy said,
She love this flower,
Made by balloons very much!~

Dang dang dang dang.............
My present?

Well...
This is the real presents I got.......
Will share it in my next post.....

In the meantime,
Hop over to Little Kitchen blog,
To view the food we ate,
And our party packs!~

3 comments:

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...