Monday, March 18, 2013

My Ultimate Huggies Dry Pants Experience


Mummy's super happy:
As she learnt the easiest way,
To change my dry pants:
Tukar, Salin, Lepas!~

I can't wait to try out,
The new Huggies Dry Pants.......

Mummy said she's going to 'interview' me....
About what I feels,
After wearing Huggies Dry Pants......

Happy but...
Shy lar~~~~~

I feels so dry and comfortable.....
And so easy to move around........

After changing to Huggies Dry Pants........
I can crawl super duper fast now!~
Even faster than before!~
Wow!!!~~~
Love the feeling: S-P-E-E-D!

Well,
Climbing up and down the staircase,
Is not a problem at all....
In a blink of eyes...
I'll be on top of the 'world'......

Mummy, don't worry,
I'll be extra careful,
While I'm climbing!~
I'd love to grow taller and taller,
But before I grow tall enough.....
I love reaching high!~

Wearing super stretchable Huggies Dry Pants...
I can always reaching high,
And aim for even higher!~

Now.....
Are you ready,
To see the most ultimate challenge?


I always wondering,
How the baby in the photo,
Is able to do this action.........


And now I know how!!!!!
By wearing Huggies Dry Pants!!!!!!
Baby's are capable to do any 'stunt'!

And do you know why?
We feels so comfortable,
Until we feels like wearing 'nothing'!~

Last but not least,
Do you think I'll still runaway,
From my diaper change?

NO WAY!~

Not only mummy thinks,
Diaper changing,
Is an easy job for her...
Nowadays...
Even kor kor is able,
To change my dry pants!~
Easy-peasy!~

Thanks to Huggies Dry Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopee Unveils 2024 Raya Fashion Trends Online

  Today, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, unveiled Raya Stail Kita study of Malaysian shopping preferen...