Monday, October 20, 2014

Kidzania Fire Fighter

Saw this recruiting banner...
I decided to join the team.....

Lucky charm is with me and jie jie...
As we're able to squeeze in
The last activity session for the day!~
My kor kor decided to skip this,
As he wished to join professions,
That he haven't try before previously,
For this Kidzania trip..

And here I am....
Officially:
Kidzania Fire Fighter...

We learnt how to manage this tool..


We are also educated,
On safety precaution..

The moment I'm waiting for...
Out in the fire engine,
To put off the fire,
In the hotel.................

Kidzania!
Fire Fighter!
Kidzania!
Fire Fighter!!!
Superhero of the day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...