Monday, April 18, 2016

Scholastic Bodhi and Friends



I miss going to Scholastic Book Preview Party...
But......
Bodhi and Friends are really cute..
And I decided to still,
Write a post about it...

Bodhi and Friends,
Are a brand new book series for kids,
Ages 4 and up...

Let me list out...
What character the cutie represent..
Bodhi - Courage;
Darling - Compassion;
Freddy - Respect;
Honey - Honesty;
Elvis - Trustworthiness;
Goody - Perseverance;
Chloe - Justice;
Aimee - Wisdom....

Can't wait...
To discover my reading journey,
With all these cute cute characters!~

Q&A session,
With Stephanie Wang...
Regional Marketing Manager..

I'd really looking forward,
To 'See You Later'!~

3 comments:

  1. Okay I am a bit ignorant on these matters but they look great for children to learn :)

    Julie Syl KAlungi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute- my daughter would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so cute! Glad to see these event pictures. My daughter would have loved it. If you know about such events at any event venue Houston then please let me know. Would love to take her in that event.

    ReplyDelete

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...