Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kiddie Ride @ Genting

Kiddie Ride,
@ Genting Outdoor Theme Park....
Riding inside the little caterpillar,
Go round and round....
Up and down......
Like waves~~~~~~~

There's max height and minimum height requirement, too!~
My kor kor and jie jie fulfilled the height requirement,
But not me..................
We'll see what I can ride,
In the next post then...........


Remember I blog about The Waves?
New rides @ Genting Outdoor Theme Park......
I actually thinks it's similar with The Waves,
Minus the thrills + speed.......
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...