Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Walk. Climb. Run...

Nowadays...
I don't just crawl....

I can stand steadily.....
But don't really walk steadily yet......

Anyhow...
I really love to walk.....

Walk left and right;
Walk up and down;
I even want to walk with holding lots of toys in my hands........

Did I fall?
Well.. Always....
Ouch!~
It hurts sometimes...
But I didn't cry......
I just stand up all by myself.....
And continue walking....

You know what?
I can run pretty fast, too?
Sometimes,
I falls and I just continue with crawling!~~~~~

Climbing the staircase,
Is my top favourite....

I really can't sit still for even one minute!!!!!

Simply enjoy moving around!~
Love to be active baby!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...