Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Waves @ Genting Outdoor Theme Park

Introducing.....
The new thrill rides,
@Genting Outdoor Theme Park's
Magic Mountain Zone:
THE WAVES!~

Please check your height,
Before you head up to the ride...
As for baby like me...
Sorry....
I can't experience it for now......
As I'm definitely  below 122cm...
Anyhow,
My daddy and mummy,
Fulfilled the height requirement..


Experiencing...
The intense sensation...
As we spin around full speed in orbital motion.....

At first,
We thought that's it....
Unexpectedly....
It head full speed backwards......

According to my daddy and mummy,
The most fun and thrill part is....
When they're covered up by the blue 'waves'.....
Extremely fast orbital motion!!!!!


Click 'play' on my video..
For more clearer view,
On how the ride's like....

Don't just stay here and read my post..
Head right up to Genting Highlands...
And try the new thrill ride NOW!!~

2 comments:

  1. LOL. First time I see a mom and dad eagerly trying out a thrilling ride while their child looks on. XD I find that funny.

    KtheBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. you didn't actually 'see' it.. hahahahah!~

    ReplyDelete

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...