Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kidzania - ABZ Elementary School

This is my second visit,
To Kidzania....

You must be wondering...
Why a baby like me went to Kidzania,
Again and again???
Since I'm too 'young' to work there.....

Just in case you don't know:
Kidzania don't only just provide,
Lots and lots of job opportunities,
For my kor kor and jie jie....
Kidzania also provide FREE education,
For babies like me!~~~~

I go to school!!!
My very first school @ Kidzania:
ABZ Elementary School...

This is how my classroom looks like....
I enjoyed every single moment,
In the class!~

I can measure my height,
And find out..
How much I grow....

If you're wondering,
What I learn and did,
In the school...

Here are photos,
To show you,
And let you have a clearer view....
On my very first school.....

There are a lot of toys and games to play...
And even lots of musical instruments to choose from...

It is so much fun,
To play the little drums...
I learn to maintain a good tempo and beat,
While playing with the drums...

My top favourite would be this...
Pure white little piano.......
Mummy's giving me a little lesson...
On how to play my favourite songs!~~~~~

After learning so many things in the school...
I'm pretty sure...
In near future.....
I can choose any professions,
Or jobs I want to work on....
And I'll sure excel in my work...
Like how I enjoyed in ABZ Elementary school @ Kidzania...
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...