Thursday, August 27, 2015

Rejuvenate Dance Crew - Visit Malaysia in 4 mins

I always think that....
There's many places to visit...
In Malaysia....

Rejuvenate Dance Crew....
Done a great job in this MV....
Truly introduce the wonderful places...
In Malaysia...
In just 4 minutes.....

In conjunction with Merdeka Celebration,
This is just a great video to share with your friends...

Rejuvenate Dance Crew...
Move gracefully and nicely....
With the song from Adibah Noor,
Entitled 'Malaysia Kau Ku Cinta'...

I'm always proud to be a Malaysian...
As my country is truly uniquely beautiful!~

I always love to go for Cuti-cuti Malaysia...
And this clip is just great,
For me to check out,
Which beautiful destination I'd yet to visit....

From beautiful beaches,
To cultural places.....
You named it,
We have it here in Malaysia...

I'm so excited to explore more...
About all the wonderful destination,
In Malaysia...

Would really love to fly to Sabah or Sarawak...
As I never been to these states yet....

Ringgit Malaysia drop drastically?
Worry not...
Don't travel oversea....
Just stay in Malaysia,
And explore our beautiful country!~

Last but not least,
I'm sure you're gonna love their dance movement!
It's just too superb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...