Friday, March 1, 2013

Babytalk Mummy Says

Oh yes!~
Finally......
I can have a new stroller to sit on:
Halford Solo Umbrella Stroller!!!!!

To replace my old old old stroller,
Bought by my aunty,
When my kor kor is born,
Later on pass to my jie jie...
And after that only passing to me...

Special thanks to Babytalk....

Our photos are being featured in,
Babytalk March 2013,
Under Mummy Says.....

But....
I wonder why they crop away,
My jie jie's beautiful look....
hmm.......

Probably they want my jie jie,
To stay mysterious~~~~~
Behind the scene...
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...