Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mongolian CNY @Sunway Pyramid

I thought I went to Mongolia,
For a horsey ride...
When I step into Sunway Pyramid....

Really love their Mongolian-feel CNY decoration....

So uniquely nice!~
To walk inside the Mongolian tent..
To know more about their culture....

 
Chinese Calligraphy set....
Just right mood for CNY!~

And guess what?
They are selling Ting Ting Candy,
On the old styled bicycle!~
Very got feel..
I likey!~

Last but not least...
I'm waiting for horse horse,
To carry me for a ride...
Around Sunway Pyramid!~
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopee Strengthens Buyer Confidence with On-Time Guarantee Program

Shopee’s ‘The Future of Shopping: Engaging Generation Z Shoppers in the Digital Era’ market study in collaboration with Kantar found that 70...