Monday, August 4, 2014

Peeling Vegetables

Some of mummy's household chores 
Are really time consuming...
She choose to get it done with my 'assistance' 
How honoured am I!~
;)

Of course,
In this way,
She can in the meantime,
Keeping an eye on me. 

I enjoy the involvement,
And kind of proud that 
I'm able to help my mummy!~ 

Extra bonus:
Peeling the vegetables 
Actually train up his fingers coordination 
Plus fine motor skills 
And he's really good in sorting now as well!

I'm feeling accomplished,
For helping mummy with her chores;
Mummy's feilling accomplished,
For being able to finish off her work and look after me at the same time!

Everybody's happy happy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopee Strengthens Buyer Confidence with On-Time Guarantee Program

Shopee’s ‘The Future of Shopping: Engaging Generation Z Shoppers in the Digital Era’ market study in collaboration with Kantar found that 70...