Monday, March 30, 2015

Sunway Lagoon's March School Holidays Spectacular!

We're in Sunway Pyramid....
During school holiday...

Me and my jie jie,
Was selected,
As one of the chosen priority few...
To snap photo with Dora the Explorer...

And the super duper cutie Boots...

For their Sunway Lagoon's
March School Holidays Spectacular...

We have a meet & greet session,
Under Leo Cub....
Meeting Nickelodeon's Famous characters:
Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick!~

Sunway Lagoon's Wildlife park's
Choo Choo Train..
Caught my attention..

May I sit on it?
And choo choo away...
To find......

Cutie little rabbits,
As well as guinea pig!~

I'd really love to go to Extreme park as well..
To try out some Extreme activities....

It'll be super duper cool..
To try out those activities...
In Sunway Pyramid..
Even I just sit there,
Posing and snap photos....


Last but not least,
I dare you to enter...
Horrorwood Studio!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...