Thursday, November 23, 2017

Legoland Amazing Machines

Having a super fun time..
At Lego Academy,
In Legoland Malaysia...
Building Amazing Machines..

It's truly a VIP Expedition..
For me....
As I learn new machine building concept..
In this little workshop...
With VIP treatment,
From my pretty instructor!~

Let me show you..
What I was about to build..

Thanks for the patience,
Of guiding me...
Throughout the machine-building journey..

The fantastic part is,
I get Certificate Of Achievement..
By attending this Lego Mindstorms Program..
In Legoland Malaysia...

What's happening right now:
The Great Lego Race..
World's First Lego Virtual Reality Coaster!
I'm yet to experience it..
But I'd love to experience it soon..
At Legoland Malaysia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...