Immediately after Rio Float,
I have my 2nd family ride:
Reindeer Cruiser.....
I saw bee buzzing around hibiscus...
I saw green green incredible hulk...
I saw unknown super hero wanna-be....
And I saw superman...
With 'G' instead of 'S' on his shirt...
Jie jie and me,
Was attracted,
By the performance on the stage......
Lovely girls singing lovely songs!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a Beeyoutiful, Parfait Christmas this year!
If you’re looking for something different to give your loved ones this Christmas, then you’re in for a treat as Darlings Honey have collabo...
-
My very first encounter about Friso Gold... Is during their officially launch of their new relaunch .. The whole incredible Friso G...
-
I'm going to show you... A lot of cute cute Hello Kitty Merchandises... Which is only available in.... Hello Kitty In Oz, Sanrio H...
-
Dreams do come true! Special thanks to Paddle Pop and Legoland Malaysia... We finally get to stay in our dream room - Kingdom room......






No comments:
Post a Comment