Monday, January 28, 2013

Messy Play

During our 2D1N trip,
To Port Dickson...
I enjoyed myself to the maximum,
At the beach!~~~~

Love messy play with the sand...
No limitation....
On which direction on the beach,
I should crawl to...

The sand are all over my legs,
All over my hands...
All over my body...
And even on my head.....
I think I might have 'eaten' some of the sand.....
As I wanted to 'taste' the sand...
Dirty?
It might be dirty...
Else,
How would we labelled it as:
Messy Play!~

Worry not...
I have a great cool bathing bubble time,
After the messy play!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...