Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fisher-Price's Doodle Pro Clip-On

With Fisher-Price's Doodle Pro Clip-On....
I can draw and erase like MAGIC!!!~~~~~~

You probably won't understand what I draw.....
But.......
I really love scribbling!~
On my new Fisher-Price's Doodle Pro Clip-On!!!

I love the magnetic screen,
Which allows me to draw,
Anyway I like it.......

Easy-slide eraser,
Which magically clears the screen!~
It makes erasing and re-drawing,
Becomes so easy to handle........

I always have problem in finding a missing pen,
When I have paper on hand..............
With Doodle-Pro,
The drawing pen,
Is attached to the board........
I'll never ever have the trouble,
To find my pen!~

What's really amazed me is...
The sized is just right,
For take-along fun...
Not to big, not to small!~

With the easy-to-use clip-hang it anywhere features!~
Sometimes,
I don't even need to carry it!~
So convenient!~

Fisher-price's quality toys,
Are always my first choice!~

For parents who are interested with workshop,
Fisher-price's Parenting workshop is back!~

Date: 8 June 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 09:00am-4:30pm
Location: Grand Ballroom, Empire Hotel Subang.
Entry Fee: RM60 
Goodie bag worth more than RM200,
Will be given to each participant....
+ Great lucky draw prizes to be won!!!!!!!~~

Kindly contact: 03-7803 5310 / 012-292 1378
Or email admin@mamababyworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...