Monday, May 13, 2013

Party Hat


Happy Baby Bear Set

My mini bunting,
Looks super cute......
Isn't it?!~

 I get a lot of round bear tag...
Which suppose to stick it,
On the tooth pick each!~~~~~~

Lovely bear tag,
To decorate my food!~
During the party!~~~~~
But...
I prefer to take my scallop tags....
To create a bunch of bear tree leaves....

Presenting.....
My happy bear tree!~

Hershey's Miniature Wrapper...
In different colours........
Get ready...
To wrap up the yummy food!~
And perhaps little gifts...
During my party!~

Since my one-year-old birthday party is just over....
Mummy said we'll keep all the party tool for our next coming party,
Don't know when though!~


Let me tell you something more about Party Hat!~
Party Hat is the first party planner in Malaysia,
To bring parties to your home! 

Offering mobile kids party such as:
Princess Pamper Party, 
Cupcake Decorating Party, 
Pizza Making Party,
And Bento Making Party – 
Right at your doorstep. 

All you have to do,
Is choose a party theme,
And venue (it can be your home or your favourite restaurant),
And they will show up,
With all the necessary party supplies! 

So, 
The next time you’re planning your kid’s birthday party, 
Make sure to include these parties as part of the birthday celebration! 

Many of Party Hat’s customers also chose these kids party,
To reward their children after a long semester of hardwork and exams. 
That’s why school holidays are the busiest time for the party team, 
So remember to book them in advance! 

To understand more on these mobile kids party, 


Although Party Hat Malaysia’s forte is organizing kids party, 
They also offer party decoration service for...
Weddings, birthdays, full moon and social events (think Mother’s Day, Girls Night Out!). 


They design cute decoration things like tags, toppers and banners,
According to your theme design! 

When most design companies would charge you a fortune for designing fee, 
Party Hat Malaysia usually offer it as a free service......
To get more ideas for your next party!


I think my jie jie,
Will definately in love,
With this Princess Pamper Party......
Which lovely little princess,
Won't be loving having their very own princess tiara?
With light make up and hair do, 
Wearing princess necklace during the party?
The little girl will be having their own manicure, 
Or perhaps even pedicure?
Having bubble fun or colouring activity...
With free goodies bag + themed party invitation...
+ bringing back the lovely "I am a Princess" certificate....


My pizza-lover-kor kor,
Will love this Pizza Making Party....
With guided pizza kneading and decorating,
The kids are going to design their very own food toppers...
And take-home pizza box plus "I made this Pizza" certificate!~
It'll be infinite fun! Fun!! Fun!!!

While me......
I'll love to decorate my very own cupcake,
With my choice of favourite toppings!~

For everyone!~
Cool right?!~

2 comments:

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...