Full moon is a happy day....
Marks the milestone of.....
I'm officially one-month-old....
Plus the day where mummy's free from 'jailed'........
Not big celebrations,
As we didn't invite much people...
Only close relatives......
But meaningful enough~~~~~~~
:)
It's the day,
Where I changed my stylish hairstyle...
Which mummy like so much.....
And now~~~~~
I'm officially BOTAK!~
But no worries....
Mummy still think,
I'm as much handsome!~
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a Beeyoutiful, Parfait Christmas this year!
If you’re looking for something different to give your loved ones this Christmas, then you’re in for a treat as Darlings Honey have collabo...
-
I'm going to show you... A lot of cute cute Hello Kitty Merchandises... Which is only available in.... Hello Kitty In Oz, Sanrio H...
-
My very first encounter about Friso Gold... Is during their officially launch of their new relaunch .. The whole incredible Friso G...
-
This mid-autumn, Children's creativity.. Is a buzz in the air... Of Cheras LeisureMall... Everything transformed.. Into the fo...

Happy Full moon :)
ReplyDelete