Monday, October 20, 2014

Kidzania Ayam Brand Cooking School

During my very first visit to Kidzania,

Special thanks to,
This time...

My very first experience of the day:
Become a little chef,
In Ayam Brand Cooking School...

Still attending a school,
But this time,
I learn how to cook and bake...
Together with my kor kor and jie jie..



I wash my hands,
And wear my chef outfits...
To ensure all the food I prepared,
Are in proper hygiene...

Sounds like a professional chef, isn't it?


Besides successfully baking a tuna puff,
I love spining around with the stool..
Inside the cooking school...

How's my feeling being a chef?
It's super wonderful!~
I wanna cook again!~

Stay tune,
For my next post..
On my next job of the day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...