Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WQ's Birthday Party

We're invited,
To WQ's Birthday Party....

At Kizsports & Gym....
Have a wonderful time,
Playing in the play area...

While the adults are having,
Their yummy food...

We played a lot of games, too!~
We're divided into boys and girls team..
Instead of following my kor kor,
I prefer to follow my jie jie..
So I ended up playing for the girls..
But...
I'm 100% boy ya!~
I just prefer to stay,
With all the beautiful girls around..
Hahahahahah!~

Come on,
Let's hit the pinata!

After singing the birthday song,
It's our time to eat!~

The party ended,
In a magical way:
Amazing magic show!

Thanks WQ for the invitation..
And Happy birthday, pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...