Friday, September 12, 2014

Legoland Studio

We're inside Legoland Studio..
Lights Camera Action!

After watching 4D Lego Chima's Show...
I saw a beautiful rainbow!~
And ops....
The mixture of colour is super cute!

I saw a Lego giraffe, too!
Am I in the zoo?
Fret not,
We can see almost EVERYTHING Lego,
In Legoland!~
Cool, isn't it?

I love this musical fountain!~
It don't only contain Lego musical instruments...
Nice songs can be heard,
Played by the wonderful musical instruments..

More to explore in Legoland!
How I wish to go there again,
In near future!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...